Author Topic: My Cat From Hell  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
My Cat From Hell
« on: April 02, 2016, 08:35:20 PM »
I've been watching a marathon of My Cat From Hell episodes today.   :) 

I'm guessing now that he has "made it," he has more control over sponsors.  I haven't seen a single carpy pet food commercial.  dance1

I saw him explain (a few times) EXACTLY what declawing a cat involves...cutting off their toes up to the first knuckle!   thumbsup1 thumbsup1

Anytime he wanted to motivate a cat with food... he used canned food or freeze dried chicken snacks.  He spoke of feeding raw a few times.  I saw one family actually feeding raw, due to his recommendation. 

Jackson also recommends 3 meals a day at set times. 

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:01:55 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: My Cat From Hell
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 09:03:29 PM »
Remember this video?  She is on the next episode.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 09:26:41 PM »
SOMEONE, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (Yeah, I just called him Voldemort), got sick of me watching the marathon after he came in from mowing and turned the TV just as soon as I went to the kitchen for the boys' 5 o'clock meal.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 10:40:37 PM »
I don't get those channels but I doubt I would watch the show anyway.  But I do love Jackson Galaxy for his stand against declawing and species appropriate diets.  There's only been one thing I know of that I don't agree with him on and that is his recommendation that litter boxes not be completely dumped and cleaned.  I'd have a revolution on my hands here if I didn't dump and replace every few weeks.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 03:16:09 PM »
I am just BEYOND thrilled his show is so popular.  A simple comment here and there about kibble, declawing, litter box issues, TNR, etc. ... heard often enough... can bring change for MANY cats!!  People tend (from what I have seen and read) to listen to him.  He is very easy going... very likable. 

Tags: