Author Topic: Brake Fluid. . .  (Read 1009 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Brake Fluid. . .
« on: November 21, 2016, 11:58:33 AM »
Wish the heck I knew where to put brake fluid into my car. My brake light came on and wouldn't go off, so I had to turn around from going to my allergist appt. and come back home. Now can't go anywhere at all until hubs gets home to put brake fluid in my car. Oh well. I'll go get all the rest of the stuff I was going to stop on the way home to get for Thursday.

Edit: I was so upset that I didn't realize I was spelling brake as break. Well fitting at least. My car is broken until it gets some brake fluid.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:13:41 PM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Brake Fluid. . .
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 04:03:10 PM »
You were smart to come home.  You'd better bring the car in for a check though, if you are losing brake fluid you may have a leak.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 04:07:21 PM »
While he was putting fluid back in a couple of minutes ago, he told me I have to go get my brakes checked soon. I'll go after my birthday.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 09:45:50 PM »
Please be careful, DeeDee!
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Tags: