Non Species Specific Furkid Topics > Furkid Videos

Video Is Adorable - Ingredients List Is NOT!

(1/1)

Lola:
Read the ingredients list AFTER enjoying the cute video!

--- Quote ---Whole grain corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, egg and chicken flavor, brewers rice, barley, animal digest, mono and dicalcium phosphate, fish oil, calcium carbonate, dried yeast, salt, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, Yellow 6, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, Red 40, manganese sulfate, DL-Methionine, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, Blue 2, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite. Z-4001
--- End quote ---

catsterpuke

Can you imagine the furkid parents that get sucked in by a cute commercial/video and think they are feeding their puppy nutritious food! 

DeeDee:
I thought it was so adorable, until I saw who made the video. Then I almost cried.

Lola:

--- Quote from: DeeDee on December 05, 2015, 11:54:10 AM ---I thought it was so adorable, until I saw who made the video. Then I almost cried.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  Adorable commercials, videos, packaging pictures...that's how Purina dupes people into believing they care about our pets.  The ingredients list tells the real truth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version