This And That - Often Non Pet Related Topics > WELCOME!

WELCOME Jo Singer!!!

(1/2) > >>

Jo Singer:
I am so glad I found this site! My name is Jo Singer and I have two wonderful adopted special needs Oriental Shorthair senior catizens.  My lilac point OSH is Dr. Hush Puppy, who turned 14 in January, and his full brother (from another litter) Sir Hubble Pinkerton- who will be 14 in October.

I found this site while trying to research information proving that Martha Stewart actually had the gall to say that "declawing isn't inhumane".  I would LOVE to hear those words out of her mouth. It is such a huge lie!  So much education must be done to stop this cruel and unnecessary procedure here in the United States and Canada. It must be banned!

I am a blogger for PicturesOfCats.org and Pet360- where I write extensively about declawing and other feline related issues. I am just so happy to have found you guys!

Happy Mother's day to all fur-kid pawrents!   And I hope I posted this in the right place- I sometimes get confused! LOL

Middle Child:
Welcome Jo!  We are glad to have you!  If you have any questions or need help navigating the site, feel free to just ask.  We look forward to hearing more from you!

welcome4  HeadButt

DeeDee:
 welcome2 Are you in PetPav too? Or is it just Twitter? We recognize your name from somewhere else! welcome2

Lola:
Welcome, Jo.  Glad you joined us!!!!  Feel free to share more pictures of your babies.  (Just realized your avatar is a forum provided one.  lol ) We love pictures...and stories. :)

I haven't figured out a less confusing forum set-up, so post.... wherever. 

As far as Martha Stewart... I'm hoping the info will reach her and MAYBE she can make a difference, when she shares the TRUTH about declawing.   fingerscrossed

DeeDee:

--- Quote from: Jo Singer on May 10, 2014, 08:43:29 AM ---

I found this site while trying to research information proving that Martha Stewart actually had the gall to say that "declawing isn't inhumane".  I would LOVE to hear those words out of her mouth.

--- End quote ---

From this blog: http://animaladvocateswildliferehabilitation.blogspot.com/2014/05/tell-martha-stewart-to-tell-people-not.html

--- Quote ---Please, tell Martha Stewart to NOT recommend declawing cats. In her radio show earlier today (see link below 4:42 - 7:15) Martha Stewart suggested that some cats can be declawed and they should find a "humane" vet to do the procedure.
--- End quote ---

There's a link under the photo that goes to where she advocated it ~~ "4:42 -- 7:15" time of link

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version