Author Topic: Interesting product for urinary health in cats...on a blog  (Read 1232 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Interesting product for urinary health in cats...on a blog
« on: January 02, 2014, 10:59:35 AM »
Like she says, it might not work for her, but it might work for someone else. It says it's made in the USA, but I'm not sure about where the ingredients are sourced.

http://www.kittyblog.net/2014/01/interesting-product-for-urinary-health.html

Oh...CAN you give cats canned-tuna liquid like they're talking about in the comments? I thought it was "fur and feathers and not scales?"
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:18:05 AM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Interesting product for urinary health in cats...on a blog
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 07:16:15 PM »
I can't say much considering there is no link to ingredients. Except that I am skeptical and greatly dislike this kind of stuff.  I don't give my cats faddish things like that and would advise against it to anyone who asks. 

Feed a cat a canned (or raw) diet and there will be no need to entice the cat to "drink more water".

And no, I do not give tuna, or tuna water, or any kind of fish whatsoever, to my cats.  Ever. :)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Interesting product for urinary health in cats...on a blog
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 06:56:10 AM »
Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't use that product, tuna juice, or fish anything. 

99.9% of the time, if a person isn't feeding kibble, they won't have to use any "tricks." 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: