Author Topic: Dat mean mommee!  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Dat mean mommee!
« on: August 02, 2014, 08:18:43 PM »
Talk about adding insult to injury!  First, I was gone for 7 1/2 straight hours.  Then, in the guise of feeding them a few PureBites treats to make up for my extended absence, I doused the back of their heads with some nasty smelling (apparently stinging, in the case of two of them) stuff. (frontline plus, long story which I will not go into here, but it was necessary)

And if all that wasn't bad enough, after I fed them a real meal, I took them, one by one, and clipped all their claws!

JailTime

Actually all is already forgiven.  But Queen Eva does seem still troubled by the Frontline Plus.  Jennie was last time I had to use it (about a year ago, for the same reason) but doesn't seem to be this time.

If I have to use it for another month I'll just do the other two, and try the diluted vinegar (as a spot on) with Queen Eva.  The vinegar, if I understand it, repels them, doesn't kill them, but any that she repels will get killed by the other two.

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Dat mean mommee!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 05:26:47 PM »
 ;D  Hey and in case you don't believe me that I was forgiven here's the proof.  After I settled down on the couch late last night to watch my latest Netflix Dvd (Freaks and Geeks), one after another they came up to give me wonderful massages..With Purr.

I only took a little bit of each cat, actually I got about 5 minutes per cat.  And yes, Jennie does drool when kneading me.  HeadButt

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Dat mean mommee!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 09:33:23 PM »
Is the flea situation in control?  Sorry you, and the kitties, had to go through that.  :(

After watching the video, I would agree ...you have been forgiven! 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: