Author Topic: Feline Chin Acne  (Read 4917 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Feline Chin Acne
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 03:32:53 PM »
If any of our cats are going to have a "diet related" issue, it would be Roxy.  :(  I probably jinxed her when I posted that none of the cats were having any issues... when I started feeding real raw for half of every meal.

I didn't slowly introduce real raw, because they were already eating Stella And Chewys and real raw chunks.  Still... they weren't eating the amount, of raw, that they are now.   

I'd have to get off my butt and check my notes, to find out how long she has been carrageenan free. 

By the way, they are all still being fed the same brands/flavors of canned... just half as much.  Each meal is half raw and half canned.  So I'm not sure how much detoxing would be going on. BUT I will still keep that possibility in mind... along with possible dental issues. 

I hope the above makes sense.  I'm trying to type while Arrows is kissing, head butting, and pawing me.  It is play time.  He has run out of patience waiting for me.  lol 

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:20:29 PM by Lola, Reason: make post more understandable »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Feline Chin Acne
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 03:43:54 PM »
Makes perfect sense.  Will be watching for updates.

Tags: