Author Topic: Debbie Gibson + Lyme Disease  (Read 750 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Debbie Gibson + Lyme Disease
« on: September 29, 2017, 02:57:58 PM »
Interesting...

Debbie Gibson on How Her Lyme Disease Affects Her Dancing With the Stars Performances
SEPTEMBER 25, 2017 – 10:05 AM  –

When Debbie Gibson returns to the ballroom floor for her second performance on Dancing With the Stars tonight, she will be the whitest contestant in the competition, and all because she contracted Lyme disease about four years ago.

“I have sensitivities to perfumes, colognes, hair spray, electromagnetics and the smoke on the dance floor,” the “Lost in Your Eyes” singer, 47, told reporters on the red carpet after her first performance.

https://parade.com/604490/paulettecohn/debbie-gibson-on-how-her-lyme-disease-affects-her-dancing-with-the-stars-performances/
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Debbie Gibson + Lyme Disease
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 03:43:59 PM »
This is probably going to sound super catty, but isn't her hair dyed? Wouldn't all of these complications caused by chemical things be the same for hair dye?
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Debbie Gibson + Lyme Disease
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 04:11:23 PM »
That's probably a valid question.  All I personally know...  I don't have Lyme Disease, BUT I am also super sensitive to smells.  BUT I also dye my hair... brown and red.  lol  The hair dye doesn't seem to bother me, to the point of getting a headache.  I cover my nose while it is being applied, and wash my hair right away.  It does burn my eyes a bit while being applied, but I also keep them closed. 

Funny... I never thought about my "routine," until just now!   Silly7
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: