Author Topic: Relaxing with your dog. . .  (Read 565 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Relaxing with your dog. . .
« on: October 12, 2017, 10:08:26 PM »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Relaxing with your dog. . .
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 01:45:20 PM »
That seems kinda mean to be pizzing off the dog...no?
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Relaxing with your dog. . .
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 02:44:33 PM »
I thought it was his commentary that was funny considering the dog--not the dog that was funny. I found it odd the way the dog wasn't reacting to being held. Just hands over its head. A lot of dogs hate hands over their heads--like Vlad. People can pet him on his side, chest and under his chin, but not over his head.

Some Chihuahuas are just like that. Vicious little critters that bite everyone including their owners' children. They can be very domineering little brats. If I was going to ever have another small dog of my own, it would be another miniature schnauzer.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: