Author Topic: Ralphie  (Read 793 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Ralphie
« on: May 13, 2019, 05:41:20 AM »
I dreamed about my friend's cat last night. Ralphie left her a little over 2 years ago.  This is what I told her in an e mail this morning:

Message from Ralphie:

I dreamed about you and Ralphie last night.  After I woke up I went over the dream in my mind, over and over as I waited for sleep to come back, hoping I would remember the dream this morning to tell you but most of the detail is gone now.  The message was very clear though, and didn't leave me, Ralphie wanted ME to tell you that he is well and happy and loving you still. That was the part that stayed, from the whole dream. Near the end of the dream you were sitting in one set of bleachers and I was in another set of bleachers further away. Then the bit where Ralphie was running across a field to me and jumped into my arms.  He remembered you asked him not to visit you because it was too painful, so he told me instead. He wants you to know he is well and happy and loves you.

It's funny..not haha funny, but I often long to dream about Jennie, I miss her so much. Yesterday I was thinking about her constantly and hoped to dream about her but Ralphie came instead. During the day as I was doing chores I kept missing Jennie and thinking my gosh I have to go through this two more times. How will I ever bear it.

Offline ThreeStep

• Motor Mouth
Re: Ralphie
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 06:46:38 AM »
They are still out there watching out for you.

Tags: