Author Topic: So..... Bump doesn't help other kitties?????  (Read 2677 times)

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
  • Respect-The-Star...Violators-Will-Be-Hung
So..... Bump doesn't help other kitties?????
« on: July 24, 2012, 06:08:08 AM »
Just free-kin amazing, that some, don't think, that Bump helps other kitties.  Bump only got about a zillion kitties that he has helped, and I can see subpeona's going out, to testify. But, as soon as food is the subject, and why, very carefully worded, so as to not, call it junk or garbage, as in, grain foods, like Purina or Friskies, well then, Bump is not, helping, other kitties, and big surprise, gets a bath.   :-\

Just exactly, how, to you get all the soap, out of, a dead kitty?  Doh1 

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: So..... Bump doesn't help other kitties?????
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 08:53:36 AM »
Say Media (owner of Catster and many other forums) is all about ad revenue.  That is the purpose of Catster existing.  Say Media doesn't want anything that "smells" negative being posted about any pet foods...their money maker.
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say no to Kibble Krack
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 11:41:57 AM »
What happened, did you get a bath at catsfur again?? :-\
"Education is the key" to make informed decisions about the health of our pets

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 04:31:23 PM »
Here is the thread.

http://www.catster.com/forums/Food_and_Nutrition/thread/750547/1

BK started it, then Cookie joined in, not so very nice about it.  All I did was post, that apparently, mine, are not the only ones, who threw it up. Then I gave the link to the consumer complaints about Purina.

That, is the post, that got a bath.  Not really surprised, as Lola said, but I really didn't appreciate, what Cookie said, and the way, he/she said it.  I will leave it up, so ya all can read it, then, Bump and the kittens is a sayin bye bye to catsfur.

Don't be a sayin, Bump don't help other kitties, that, is thee last straw.   >:( pangif TexasFlag bumpgif 

Offline FurMonster Mom

• Charter Member
  • Gabster
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 06:35:43 PM »
Ya know, I was kinda upset when I got booted from Catsfur.... but I can honestly say I'm much happier being out of that vat of vitriol that passes for conversation over there.

poophitfan BSbaloney outtahere

meow meow meow meow meow meow? -woof!
Translation: "I can has my raw food? -please!"

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say no to Kibble Krack
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 09:37:42 PM »
I read it, and I know you help kitties no denying there thumbsup1.   Im sure BK was not going against you in any way, she is a cool cat.
Not sure about Cookie.  :-\ I hardly go there anymore because of the reactions I got when I tried to help.
I fed fancy feast once and my cats both got sick, but that may be because it was new to them. I just wanted to give it as a treat.  I do know alot of diabetic kitties that eat Fancy feast.  I have recommended Friskies cans to those who just cant afford to buy the more expensive brands. Or to the ones who just will not do Raw. This is better than feeding any dry in my opinion. Though for those that wont do wet, then a "higher quality" dry is next. I really try not to ruffle feathers any more on forums, or one just gets baths or yelled at. So I just tell them how well my cats are doing on what I feed, and less trips to the Vet.
"Education is the key" to make informed decisions about the health of our pets

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 05:46:40 AM »
I didn't get booted, I am leaving voluntarily, I already deleted the kittens, only leaving Bump up, for now, so you can read the thread. 

The next kitty that needs help with HCM, let Cookie help them.

Wish this board had more traffic, but at least we can discuss foodies.

The bath was not the issue, altho, who complained about it, is, it wasn't catsfur, someone turned me in. What BK and especially Cookie said, is.   >:( 

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 09:25:02 AM »
I went there a couple days ago to see what anyone might be saying about the Vet-Raw controversy and saw another thread you spoke up in, too, TheKittens.   The one with the cat with diarreah.   My blood has been boiling to a point where I've been posting on that vet site, but did try to remember my catsfur PW to respond there -- it's not accepting my attempts. 

So flaming mad the past few days, it wouldn't have been approved on catsfur anyways.  Guest handle may even be blocked now, for all I can assume....   censored censored censored censored flamingangry

Offline Macy

• Yapper
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 08:10:43 PM »
Welp I know you helped Macy  immensely and will be forever grateful for that DrLisaPiersonWorthy.    I can always post about this forum on Facebook if you guys want, or in my FLUTD group there also, but there are only 27 members there :-\

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 11:32:02 PM »
Welp I know you helped Macy  immensely and will be forever grateful for that DrLisaPiersonWorthy.    I can always post about this forum on Facebook if you guys want, or in my FLUTD group there also, but there are only 27 members there :-\

Feel free to spread the word.  The more the merrier!  PS...Good to "see" you.   HeadButt
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Macy

• Yapper
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 10:35:22 PM »
Good to be "seen". :D  I have been so busy with work that I usually just have time to read then go. mol!  I will spread the word and see if I can get anyone to come to the forum.  thumbsup1

Tags: