Author Topic: Would You Leave Your Dog...  (Read 1087 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Would You Leave Your Dog...
« on: August 19, 2012, 08:57:46 AM »
If circumstances arose, would you leave your dog up on a mountain without arranging for some kind of rescue once you got down?

Well that's exactly what some sicko did. Left the dog up there & didn't go back.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c35_1345226056&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter <---use the link in that article and read all about the efforts of those that accidentally found the dog.

Now the original "owner" wants his dog back?

Do you think the animal control officers should give the dog back? I don't. God forbid should something like that ever happen to me, but you can darned sure bet your life that every person around would be hearing about it over news and radio stations--and I wouldn't shut up until someone helped me get my dog back down.

bonkhead What's wrong with people these days?  Why do people think that pets are so expendable??? bangshead

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Would You Leave Your Dog...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 04:15:48 PM »
Read the article.  Wow  So wrong... in so many ways.  If the article is factual, I certainly hope the original owner does NOT get the dog back.  I think the owner should get something...animal abuse charges brought against him. 

« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 04:17:24 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: