Author Topic: How About Some Agent Orange Sauce?  (Read 1328 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
How About Some Agent Orange Sauce?
« on: May 01, 2013, 08:39:05 PM »
Monsanto and Dow Have Decided to Move Ahead with Agent Orange Corn

According to Occupy Monsanto, Monsanto and Dow officially agreed to cross-license and share their technologies to move forward with this new generation of corn called “SmartStax corn” also known as “Agent Orange Corn”.  The main ingredient in Agent Orange called 2,4-D, is a toxic chemical that was used during Vietnam war against the Vietnamese civilians. Now 2,4-D is pushed into the market again as an herbicide by the chemical company Dow.
According to bloomberg.com the new corn known as “Agent Orange Corn” is resistant to both Roundup and the active ingredient of Agent Orange called 2,4-D.

Now guess what which part of the public will be used for lab rats first. Yep, the pets of people that continue to feed grains!!!

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: How About Some Agent Orange Sauce?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 08:27:38 AM »
 :o jawdrop
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 02:04:48 AM »
My head is spinning... I don't get it.   :o
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 02:16:56 AM »
My head is spinning... I don't get it.   :o

They've ceased to amaze me anymore with their evil. They're going to poison this planet until they kill everyone and everything that gets near their Frankenfoods. They poisoned the heck out of Vietnam with Agent Orange, and they know the repercussions of it; but they're still willing to poison more lands with their garbage just because their first GMO foods and their Roundup has caused a backlash of new bugs and weeds that nothing kills anymore.

It's a sad world that we live in--I just wish I knew who hated us this much and where their safe lands are that they're going to go hibernate in when they've poisoned everything else around us.

Why are so many other countries banning GMOs or legislating truth in labeling due to the former tests on hamsters http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-smith/genetically-modified-soy_b_544575.html when Monsanto gets away with buying off our government who doesn't care about our health at all?  http://planetsave.com/2013/03/30/monsanto-protection-act-signed-by-obama-gmo-bill-written-by-monsanto-itself-signed-into-law/

Just look at the newer photos on page 2 of: http://responsibletechnology.org/docs/140.pdf
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: