Author Topic: Vital Essentials Raw  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Vital Essentials Raw
« on: September 29, 2013, 03:15:15 AM »
Niblets, mini-patties and patties are available in raw frozen and freeze-dried.

Vital Essentials Raw brings us the “Alpha Diet” which is made from real meat, meaty bones, and whole organ meat that naturally provide the vital balance of nutrients pets need to thrive.  Complete raw and freeze-dried diets for dogs and cats; all diets are grain-free and meats are hormone and antibiotic- free. Vital Essentials is leading the way in raw pet nutrition and is proud to be one of only a few pet food companies in the world who are USDA certified.

I don't know if it is their website, or me... but that is all the info I can see. 

http://www.vitalessentialsraw.com
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Vital Essentials Raw
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 09:27:30 AM »
Probably the website:

FYI: This site is still under construction, if any urgent information or pages are not available please contact our customer service depeartment where Sam can assist you.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Vital Essentials Raw
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 01:20:45 PM »
Tweet From Them:

Vital Essentials Raw ‏
@VitalEssentRaw

GOOD NEWS! Our new website is coming along smoothly and should be up and operational by November at the very... http://fb.me/2tfNCoiji
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: