Author Topic: Honest Kitchen Force (Chicken)  (Read 830 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Honest Kitchen Force (Chicken)
« on: August 16, 2015, 06:38:04 PM »
Ingredients
All ingredients dehydrated: Chicken, organic flaxseed, potatoes, celery, sweet potatoes, apples, organic kelp, honey, pumpkin, green beans, cabbage, bananas, papayas, basil, garlic, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, thiamine mononitrate.

http://www.thehonestkitchen.com/force

I bought this recently.  I will be rotating the feline version out as soon as it is gone, due to the high carb content.  However, I prefer Lacy dog get some fruits and veggies.  There seems to be conflicting info concerning garlic and dogs. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Honest Kitchen Force (Chicken)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 06:59:42 PM »
SOME garlic is okay and actually good for them, and I've never heard of a company making a mistake in using too much.

The big problem is when some people that think "If a little is good, a ton is better," start giving it to their dogs without any idea of how much can be dangerous.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: