Author Topic: Feline's Pride AKA My Pets Pride - WARNING  (Read 8702 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Feline's Pride AKA My Pets Pride - WARNING
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2016, 04:54:30 PM »
Received an email today.  The missing items will be shipped Monday.  She also said it is their NORM to fill a box with 20+ lbs of ice packs, instead of product. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2016, 07:41:49 PM »
I received my missing product order.  It wasn't correct, but it was close enough.  Hope the furkids don't like the food tooooo much, I'm done with the company.

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 08:34:14 PM »
 Doh1 Doh1 Doh1

You wonder sometimes how places stay in business.  What a contrast between your experience and mine with the Cornish hens..  And mine was just a delay in acknowledgement!

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2016, 08:34:47 PM »
Well I'm glad you finally go SOME of it. But I'd be witching them out about it still not being right. We shouldn't spend money to throw it away.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2016, 11:53:20 PM »
This brand won't be part of our rotation.  I was less than happy that they include 20 pounds of ice in each box, rather than filling a box with more frozen product... and less ice.  Paying for 40 pounds of ice was not acceptable. 

Anyway...I don't know what the bone content of their product is (I probably could find the info on their website), but there is more bone fragments than any other brand we are feeding.  Lilly and Lucy leave a lot of bone on their plates.  Both of them normally lick their plates clean. Hours after a meal, Roxy will bring back up bone fragments. 

This brand is off the list.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 07:41:13 PM by Lola »

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2016, 05:37:46 AM »
Thanks for this!

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2016, 10:18:48 PM »
I received a postcard in the mail...

"As a frustrated customer, who loves the product and our cats LOVE the food, we bought the company and brought back Fed Ex shipping the original while, extreme freeze, thick plastic tubs for the food, and hired 2 new customer service reps to answer emails and calls!"

"We are now back to using Fed Ex exclusively for shipping.  We are using their WHITE GLOVE SERVICE, meaning temp controlled trucks!

Celebrate with 15% off, coupon code "FEDEXME2"

I may order again after all. IF it also means they will now fill a box with product, rather then split an order into two boxes... filling each box with 20 lbs of ice. 

I liked their variety and I really liked that the dog food contains fruit and veggies... cat food does not. 

www.mypetspride.com

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:27:09 PM by Lola »

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2016, 10:52:18 PM »
The website isn't updated about any new owners.  So I Googled... came across their BBB rating.  It is an F.  There are some recent complaints of non-delivery, their phones not being answered, ignored emails, etc. 
I won't be putting in an order anytime soon...

UPDATE:
Voluntary Dissolution (under the Gomas name) June 2016. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 10:57:41 PM by Lola »

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2016, 05:52:35 PM »
I emailed the new owners and asked about their shipping practices.  The reply...

We are using the large seafood shipping boxes, so we use one box per 30 pounds of food when shipping.

I put 30 lbs of food in a cart to see what the shipping charges would be.  They still only show USPS for shipping... not FedEx.  The shipping charges would be $119.43.  That is REALLY steep.  I'll have to email them again and ask them about FedEx shipping. 

Will update...

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2016, 07:50:19 PM »
Goodness I am confused!  When you e mailed do\i you ask about that post card you got?

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2016, 12:01:17 AM »
I mentioned the postcard.  I also gave a short explanation of previous owners splitting my order into two boxes and adding 20 lbs of ice to each box...asked how they package.  S/he answered what I posted above.  30 pounds in ONE box is a huge improvement. 
At the time of my email, I didn't notice that they hadn't updated their shipping from USPS to FedEx... so I sent another email and asked about that. 
I find it a bit odd that NOTHING has been changed on the website to show new ownership or anything.  I would think updating the website would be a HUGE priority.  Especially since they are pretty much an online business and sent out post cards.  But what do I know.  :)

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2016, 05:14:31 AM »
Yeah I'd be skeptical...

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2016, 12:19:02 PM »
I don't have room for any orders right now.  But I will definitely take a step back for a while.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2016, 05:29:26 PM »
I've had doubts about the "new owners."  Apparently, I'm not the only one....

6/30/16
I think you may be right. Have been trying for three weeks to get shipment of an order I placed a couple months ago and was told I could have shipped later, when I needed it. First the "new owners" told me they'd fired all the old employees and that one of them had deleted all the customer order phone calls and emails as retaliation. They promised me an immediate shipment that never materialized.

It took a week of calling and emailing to get another reply. This time they said there'd been a gas leak that kept them out of the office for a day and a half. I Googled it, and there actually was a leak, but only one business was evacuated and only for a couple of hours. They said they'd send me an immediate shipment that's supposedly arriving tomorrow. But it's been 3 days with no response  to my requests for a tracking number, and FedEx has no record of a shipment for me from them.

If they truly are new owners, they should be bending over backward to keep the customers they have and instill confidence in them! This is not the behavior of a company that was taken over by passionate people who want to repair the mistakes of their predecessors.

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/291787/experience-with-felines-pride/150

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2016, 07:05:23 PM »
I agree with the other posters, it's just another of the same.  No new owner, sounds like the owner is a pathological liar and a scam artist.  It is incredible to me that these people who have been scammed by her do not win, surely credit card companies must be able to spot such obvious scamming! Does using FedEx save her from mail fraud?  Because that is something she is allegedly guilty of based on those posts.