Author Topic: ThreeStep's CHAT Thread  (Read 408 times)

Offline ThreeStep

• Motor Mouth
ThreeStep's CHAT Thread
« on: January 29, 2019, 05:44:12 PM »
Again need your help as I am challenged when it comes to search option.

A.  Cleared for six months, z pack of steroids for pain. Feels like something is exploding and liquid running down my leg. Apparently normal for very confused nerves. Can drive!!!!!

B. Catdad on CD. Have you considered inviting him? He has taken care of whiskered friend forever to the best of his ability.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 02:44:59 PM by Lola, Reason: edited subject line »

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: ThreeStep CHAT Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 09:30:27 PM »

A.  Cleared for six months, z pack of steroids for pain. Feels like something is exploding and liquid running down my leg. Apparently normal for very confused nerves. Can drive!!!!!

B vitamins support the nerves, so if you're not already doing so, you may want to take a good B-100 complex every day.  You can also take it more than once a day, for example, take one with breakfast, another with lunch.  I don't recommend taking them late in the day, as B vitamins are also for energy.  They are water soluble, meaning that you'll urinate what you don't need.

A good fish oil supplement would also be helpful.  The Omega-3s in it are anti-inflammatory.

I hope you feel better!   HeadButt HeadButt fingerscrossed fingerscrossed

B. Catdad on CD. Have you considered inviting him? He has taken care of whiskered friend forever to the best of his ability.

I'm sorry, I really don't understand who you're talking about.  Do you mean Jackson Galaxy?   :-\
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline ThreeStep

• Motor Mouth
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 07:12:43 AM »
Thank you for the pointers. SO will stop at the store on his way home. Some of it may be between my ears aka anxiety. I already feel so much better knowing that everything is on the right track.

All three came in last night:) No fight at the stairs in the morning. I actually slept through the alarm and then tried to ignore the smell of coffee. Everyone had seconds and all is well. ChaCha is in her hammock infront of the fireplace. Izzi is snoring in the basket on the counter and ShadowCat flopped down in the middle of the room. I am on my third cup of coffee watching cats sleep. It is very relaxing.

Catdad on city data forum is a very pleasant gentleman and servant of his furries.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 01:26:18 PM »

I made you your very own thread!  Take note that it is in "General Discussion."  :)

NO, you didn't do anything wrong.  I moved it because I can!

You can invite CatDad... or anyone you want to! 

Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: