Non Species Specific Furkid Topics > Memorial & Support

Jennie Jennie 4/2006- 1/28/19

(1/23) > >>

Middle Child:
I don't know her exact birth date. April 2006 was a guess based on vet estimate of age at rescue.  I've just realized with a shock that she wasn't even 13. I thought she was almost 14, but I was doing the math wrong.

I woke up with Jennie sleeping at my back this morning.  Except she wasn't there when I reached for her. But there's comfort in those visits. I hope she comes again soon. I miss her so much. I just miss her so much.

One of my greatest comforts was how much Jennie enjoyed her raw diet. She lived to eat, Jennie LIVED to EAT,  and eating big raw chunks of meat and wings gave her such enormous pleasure satisfaction. I remember when I started her on wings it would take her a good five minutes to eat one.  It didn't take her long though to learn the skills, and soon they were only taking a minute or two.  funny2

Middle Child:
love1

Middle Child:
love1

Middle Child:
I've tried a number of times overr the years to get footage of Jennie's Supper Song and Dance.  I have a vague memory of getting some shots, but it will take me a while to sort through unlabeled videos to find them.

Lola:
Lots and LOTS of hugs!!!
At first, the subject line made me sad.  After watching the first video... all smiles.  Such joy to watch her!
Happy memories will eventually become the norm... as I am sure you already know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version