This And That - Often Non Pet Related Topics > General Discussion

CBD Oil - THC Free

(1/2) > >>

Lola:
The topic came up at work.  Next thing I knew, a handful of people joined the conversation.  All were excited to share their stories!  One used it to help him quit smoking.  Another USED to have panic attacks.  Sleep issues.  Pain issues.  Anxiety.  Replaced antidepressants with CBD oil.  VERY interesting conversation for sure!  They convinced me.  I took the plunge.    Silly7

I was nervous, so I ordered the lowest mg possible.  100 mg. 

It is pretty much flavorless. 
Non GMO
Organically Sourced
Very reasonably priced.  The higher the mg, the higher the price. 

One dose, and my blood pressure numbers were in the "ideal" range.  VERY exciting!!!  I will have to figure out the time frame for repeating the dose.  I am working very hard at bringing my numbers down naturally.  In the meantime, this works! 

We are all buying from the same website, if anyone is interested:
https://www.azwholeistic.com

ThreeStep:
As long as it makes you happy. I will not touch it with a ten foot pole or give it to my furries

Pookie:
Funny you should mention CBD.  My mother was asking me about it as she's thinking of using it to treat her back pain (scoliosis).  I don't know much about it and keep thinking it's the same as marijuana, but I did do a little researching and while both are in the cannabis family, they are different.  Kind of like foxes and coyotes are both in the canine family, but different.

I'd like to research it more, but I'll also be very interested to hear your experiences with it.  I hope it helps you, and thanks for sharing!

Lola:
I have only used it twice so far.  More testing is needed.  :)

ThreeStep:
Stores are popping up in every strip mall. It looks like liquor store, beauty shop and CBD belong together. We now spot a Starbucks and a medical marijuana shop with green metal garlands flapping in the constant OK breeze.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version