Author Topic: Super Bowl  (Read 7425 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Super Bowl
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 04:01:49 PM »
We don't drink, but the Budweiser commercials are still always my favorite. This years with a contest to "name it":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2prAccclXs&feature=youtu.be

I'll admit that the commercial this year brought tears to my eyes. THAT is why I'd never make a good breeder of anything. I'd be too much in love with them; but in my case, it would break my heart.  :'(

I'm the person that wasn't allowed around the cattle on my father-in-law's farm. I didn't want any of the calves sold after I "met them."

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 05:32:23 PM »
I didnt watch ANY of it.  I thought it was cool the two coaches are brothers, but that is where my interest stopped.  Bet their next family gathering will be a doozy!  Bumpurr1
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Mo

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 10:19:43 PM »
We don't drink, but the Budweiser commercials are still always my favorite. This years with a contest to "name it":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2prAccclXs&feature=youtu.be

I'll admit that the commercial this year brought tears to my eyes. THAT is why I'd never make a good breeder of anything. I'd be too much in love with them; but in my case, it would break my heart.  :'(

I'm the person that wasn't allowed around the cattle on my father-in-law's farm. I didn't want any of the calves sold after I "met them."

I loved that commercial :)  That and the Dodge Ram one -   Of course then, I am a farmer, and would love a dodge ram truck, so maybe I'm just a tinsy bit biased  Bumpurr1

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 10:36:59 PM »

Budweiser ended up naming 2 ponies--Hope for the filly in the commercial & Stan for a young stallion. I'm not sure why "Hope" but Stan was for Stan Musial I think. I lot of men were really rooting for "Stan."

https://twitter.com/Budweiser/status/298629893363732482

I absolutely LOVED the Farmer commercial! Reminded me of that old "If I were the Devil" that was also by Paul Harvey. I still miss hearing him!

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 11:51:36 PM »
Paul Harvey...listened to him allllll the time in the late 80's!  LOVED him. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: