Author Topic: February 4th 2017 Channel 12 Connecticut story on over-vaccination  (Read 1139 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
BRIDGEPORT - A Bridgeport veterinary doctor spoke to News 12 Connecticut Saturday about being placed on probation by the state Veterinary Board over the dosage amount for vaccine injections.

Dr. John Robb says he was placed on probation for giving smaller dogs half doses of the rabies vaccine in an effort to not hurt or kill them in the process.

"You're telling me that if there's a law that would force me to kill my patient I would have to do it? You know what the state board of Connecticut said? Yes. I said, 'You are crazy,'" Dr. Robb told News 12. "The way you get rid of a law like that is you break it."

More of the story and video at:

http://connecticut.news12.com/news/bridgeport-veterinarian-dr-john-robb-fights-back-after-vaccine-probation-1.13064976

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."