Author Topic: Equifax breach  (Read 6967 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Equifax breach
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 10:37:51 PM »

Do any of these places have any clue how what security actually means?!?!?!

Nope. As the evolution of the Internet continues, nothing is sacred anymore. Why I said we'll just wait for a good lawsuit.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2017, 02:26:13 PM »
Nope. As the evolution of the Internet continues, nothing is sacred anymore. Why I said we'll just wait for a good lawsuit.

Only problem with that is a point you brought up earlier:  they can just file for bankruptcy, and then we're all SOL.  >:(
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2017, 02:57:49 PM »
Only problem with that is a point you brought up earlier:  they can just file for bankruptcy, and then we're all SOL.  >:(

I figure that if I got the woman that used my information for medical bills before, I'll find anyone else that might get it now. Will be going after them and every single asset they hold.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 09:44:10 PM »
I figure that if I got the woman that used my information for medical bills before, I'll find anyone else that might get it now. Will be going after them and every single asset they hold.

Oh, I thought you meant suing Equifax.   :-[  My bad.
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Tags: