Non Species Specific Furkid Topics > Memorial & Support

Pookie - a new fur-angel at the Rainbow Bridge

(1/5) > >>

Pookie:
Born May 20, 2003.  Flew to the Bridge April 16, 2015.

Pookie is now at the Rainbow Bridge.   :'(

I love you, I miss you, and we'll be together again someday.  Meanwhile, you can catch all the mousies and bugs you want at the Bridge.   kittybutterfly

Thank you for all of the lessons you taught me.  Thank you for loving me, unconditionally.  And thank you for coming to bed last night and staying most of the night with me, purring and touching my hair or arm or laying on my legs or by my feet like you used to.

I love you, Big Kitty.  My big, beautiful kitty.  My handsome kitty.  I love you.  Always.

rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3 rainbow3

Middle Child:
Oh no!  Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Words fail me to expres my sorrow over your loss of your precious Pookie. Much love and hugs.

Pookie is in good Company at the Bridge.  Many Angels there to show him the ropes.

Pet South:
I am so sorry. I am sure my Simba and Sparky will be there for playtime.

DeeDee:
grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug

Lola:
Oh my gosh... I'm sorry.  I know how much you loved Pookie... how much we all loved him.  Our hearts are broken with yours. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version