Author Topic: These cows are just freaking hilarious  (Read 2311 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
These cows are just freaking hilarious
« on: July 18, 2014, 01:04:54 PM »
Just look at their faces!!!

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: These cows are just freaking hilarious
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 04:09:57 PM »
Oh my gosh Dee, that is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! 

Thank you for sharing this!

I know some farmers leave a radio playing in the barn, but I never realized that cows actually like music!

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 04:17:18 PM »
I think most animals like music. It just depends on being lucky enough to find out which genre it is that they like. Vlad's a classical and opera junkie. But then, I also think he's got a crush on Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless. She's one of the Youtubes he'll watch like a fanatic.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Mo

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 09:48:18 PM »
A lot of dairy barns have a radio going all the time - heard of some even having a few TVs on instead!  Cows are naturally curious and love to check things out...and I think it helps keep them calm if they have "background noise" all the time.  This video made me think of one of the girls I have raised:   Typical Jersey playing with her tongue - she does this all the time :)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 11:23:59 AM »
WOW!!!  Toooo cool.  Get your own CD at www.jazzforcows.com  :)
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
MORE COW MUSIC Lorde's Royals Re: These cows are just freaking hilarious
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 04:47:44 PM »
This is cool too, watching them come from over the hill, and then they start singing:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 04:51:46 PM by DeeDee »

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 09:38:15 PM »
That is just soooooooo neat!  I like how they get pretty close, but not too close.  I'm not sure I would be very comfortable with that many cows so near. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 10:26:54 PM »
I'm not sure I would be very comfortable with that many cows so near. 

You haven't lived then. You need to go blackberry picking in a cow field. A lot of them will get around you and try to poke their heads in your bucket to get the blackberries you've already picked. Those are some of my first memories at my grandmother's house. Trying to get blackberries in the summer with the cows all around. I still haven't figured out if cows come because they equate that bucket with feed, or if they just really love blackberries.

Tags: