Author Topic: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Cures  (Read 8017 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Cures
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 12:17:53 PM »
I may try that later.  Right now, my stomach still has a memory.  lolI used a straw, because I wanted to keep the stuff away from the enamel on my teeth.  Plus, I wanted the least amount "swirling" around my mouth as possible.  

That's why I chug. The concoction is in my mouth, on my teeth very little that way, in fact I'm not sure it hits my teeth at all, it basically just goes from the glass down my throat.  But, not every one knows how to chug, either, it is a learned skill I think. I was a beer chugging champ in my late teens/early 20s (before I stopped drinking all together) and my throat still remembers how to do it.  funny2

I do rinse with water, then either eat something (such as my  breakfast peanut butter toast) or drink some milk (if it is in the evening). And I do take breaks from it after three or four days in a row, I skip a few days, before starting again, to give my esophagus a break, too.

I also make sure to avoid brushing for at least a half hour, just in case. (as you should do with coffee and orange juice too, because those also soften enamel, temporarily)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 12:38:25 PM »
You crack me up!  I just assumed "chugging" meant drinking fast.  Didn't realize there was a method.  Would a beer bong come in handy then?  (Never used one, just seen them on TV.)  :D
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 01:33:36 PM »
Erm.....I believe a beer bong is something entirely different..... funny2 funny2 funny2

When I was a teen my friends and I used to steal my one friend's father's beer.  He bough Shaffer, which was a really disgusting beer, I always suspected it was because he knew it was disgusting and thought we would leave it alone.  So we would play beer chugging games, to get the stuff down. Later, when we were old enough to go to bars (this was in the seventies when the drinking age was 18) we would sit around the table with pitchers of beer and have chugging contests. Probably I was the initiator, since I was so good at it.  Then I would hold the Foosball table all night, because I was good at that, too.  Ah, those were the days, LOL.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 04:45:12 PM »
Erm.....I believe a beer bong is something entirely different..... funny2 funny2 funny2

I'm really behind on the latest drinking "skills"...   Bumpurr1

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 06:19:55 PM »
I'm really behind on the latest drinking "skills"...   Bumpurr1

Well I don't drink at all any more. At least....unless you count water, skim milk, coffee, and the afore mentioned organic apple cider vinegar mixture.  cat4

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 11:04:57 PM »
Ahhh Shaffer beer!! Shafer is the one beer to have when you're having more than one!!  Can STILL hear the jingle  Bumpurr1

Good luck, Lola.  I've done the ACV with honey, too  cat4    maybe do smaller portions a couple times a day?? 

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 01:00:00 AM »
I'm thinking Shafer beer can't be as bad as Organic Apple Cider vinegar.   Bumpurr1

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 06:18:40 AM »
Ahhh Shaffer beer!! Shafer is the one beer to have when you're having more than one!!  Can STILL hear the jingle  Bumpurr1

Yep, that's the one!  funny2 funny2 funny2 funny2

I'm thinking Shafer beer can't be as bad as Organic Apple Cider vinegar.   Bumpurr1

That's why I chug!  :D

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 06:23:34 PM »
Forgot about this thread.  Thought I would update.  I no longer drink the "cocktail" with honey and cinnamon (and water) "as needed". Now I simply drink down an 8 oz glass of water with 1 tablespoon of vinegar every day right before I eat my lunch of cheerios and sliced banana and milk. Been doing it since last summer after all our other discussions on this topic.

Usually by this time of year I've had my first sinus infection, and would be doing those saline nasal rinses every night, to, at the very least, prevent the post nasal drip I get in winter.  Nothing, not even any symptoms, so far.  I haven't even had to use the saline nasal rinses at all!

bananamiddlechild

Tags: