Author Topic: Soulistic  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Soulistic
« on: February 05, 2012, 07:38:45 PM »
Made by Weruva for PetCo.
As most of you know, I'm a Weruva "fan."   ;D  
The FIRST thing that caught my attention ...they don't manufacture ANY dry kibble.   DrLisaPiersonWorthy
Other cool info about Soulistic specifically:

Grain Free: No wheat or corn
No soy or glutens
No fillers, added artificial or natural flavors, or preservatives
No blended pate, what you see is what you get
No GMO (genetically modified) ingredients

What's In:
Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids for healthy skin and coat
High moisture for hydration and healthy urinary tract and kidney function
Low Ash: Low magnesium, calcium and phosphorus to promote healthy urinary tract function
Low carbohydrates and low glycemic formulas to help maintain urine pH balance
Harvest Sunrise - Chicken & Pumpkin Dinner is the flavor I bought.
Ingredients:
Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Pumpkin, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Spinach, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min) 8.0%, Crude Fat (min) 1.1%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%, Moisture (max) 84%, Ash (max) 2.0%, Calcium (max) 0.25%, Phosphorus (max) 0.25%, Magnesium (max) 0.03%, Taurine (min) 0.05%

7 Felines gave it two paws up.  

http://www.soulisticpet.com/

PS:  According to Mo's Carb Chart, 10% Carbs - http://parenting-furkids.com/index.php?topic=747.0
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:41:53 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Soulistic
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 07:47:47 PM »
I like the Soulistic though it's sort of low in protein and very low in calories, and I have only once cat who can/will eat it. She gets it once every 10 days or so, to help keep her slim and trim.  She also gets Wervua nine livers once a week for the same reason.

Soulistic Good Karma chicken is the the only one I feed.  The rest have some sort of fish also, and I don't feed fish.My Sweet Boy Bridge Angel really loved the Soulistic Good Karma Chicken. Little Cat loves it too, but it gives her diarrhea and the other girl, newly put on a canned diet (from prescription c/d) won't eat it.

Tags: soulistic weruva