Author Topic: The Weruva BFF Cat Food Difference  (Read 1827 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
The Weruva BFF Cat Food Difference
« on: June 08, 2017, 08:38:53 PM »
The Difference between Human Grade Pet Food made in the US and a Pet Food made in a Human Food Facility in Thailand

Pet owners in Australia have been working to determine why their pets got sick and/or died linked to Weruva’s BFF cat food. What they found in their investigation turned up some significant differences between a human food manufacturing facility in the U.S. (that also manufactures a pet food) and a human food manufacturing facility in Thailand (that also manufactures a pet food).

Pet food consumers in Australia have been dealing with some serious concerns of cats that have become ill and or died linked to Weruva’s BFF Cat Food for about a month. To my knowledge, thus far – no cause has been found. But it has been shared that authorities in Australia and the pet food company (shared by the pet food company) are testing the pet food to try to determine a cause. But…one thing that these determined consumers did turn up was import records.

Provided to me from a Australian pet food consumer whose own pet died she believes is linked to Weruva’s BFF Cat Food is this…

Continued at: http://truthaboutpetfood.com/the-difference-between-human-grade-pet-food-made-in-the-us-and-a-pet-food-made-in-a-human-food-facility-in-thailand/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: The Weruva BFF Cat Food Difference
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 06:47:42 PM »
I've seen info where Weruva has explained something going on with their food.  I passed by the info, because I no longer feed any canned food.  It must have been on Facebook, because I don't see anything on their website. 

I hope Weruva isn't icky. I always like them. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: The Weruva BFF Cat Food Difference
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 07:48:39 PM »
They're talking about their BFF line that was produced for Australia market.  Cats have gotten sick and many have died.

In Australia.

Tags: weruva