Author Topic: Shopping at Petedge.com  (Read 1983 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Shopping at Petedge.com
« on: March 20, 2015, 12:34:33 PM »
Occasionally I shop at Petedge--about once a year when I can make an order up of $150 of grooming supplies and a few treats that I need. Well, right before the last order I got--it was sometime in either the 2013 or 2014 order--they were changing their site and store cart, and they lost my account. It took me a week to get it back to right. Then the order was messed up when I first got it--2 large bulk treat boxes turned into 2 treats. They immediately fixed the order, but still. It concerned me since they'd changed the shopping cart.

Well they're about to change some things again, and I'm just putting this out there in case someone needs some grooming supplies:

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:36:36 PM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Shopping at Petedge.com
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 09:16:46 AM »
For those that would like a link:  www.petedge.com  :)
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Shopping at Petedge.com
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 10:53:02 AM »
For those that would like a link:  www.petedge.com  :)

I've used them for years and years. I bought my first stripping knives from them. Back then you only had to have a pretty low order for free shipping. But, considering what happened to me last time they made changes, I won't be making that order I was about to make for a few months now--especially considering it's going to be some warehouse changes. They can do with cheap shampoo from Tractor Supply right now.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: