Author Topic: This Is War  (Read 1329 times)

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
This Is War
« on: July 28, 2012, 07:27:03 AM »
What happens when a Politician gets caught taking gifts and money, see NY's Governor over Yankees World series tickets in 2009; or Illinois Governor Blavitch (however you spell it) is in JAIL, I believe for wanting to pawn off Obama's chair once Obama left it vacant to become President...   He went to  JAIL and who did he physically harm or ABUSE?  Gary Hart was RUINED for having a fling with somebody not his wife and humiliated worldwide.... RUINED.  

Get sold a lemon car, and now there are Lemon Laws and CarFax;  Restaurant serves a bad meal and they get PLASTERED all over via word-of-mouth and in reviews....

*Mainstream * Veterinarians are HARMING and ABUSING companion animals, telling people to feed them things they shouldn't be eating because they are OWNED, OWNED, literally OWNED by conglomarates who keep less GARBAGE and WASTE from landing in over-flowing landfills by putting it all in PET "food".   Look who owns the largest Mcvet Chain RACKET in the country -- Banfield -- conveniently found in PETSmarts country-wide -- and who OWNS it all?  

MARS .

No, unfortunately not the planet (we should be so lucky). But Mars famous for CANDY and Whiskas and other garbage killer pet "foods".

I'm over being angry, that was 4-5 years ago.  How many more freaking pets have to DIE from the same old things, and on and on and on it goes before people get on the same page and make some real racket?!  

I'll say it again, every Consumer Fraud attorney imaginable need to be contacted.  the Mediots also need to be held accountable, they were alllllllll supplied with more information anyone could possibly ever need, becaked up with FACT -- NOT opinion, but FACTS GALORE and refused to do their jobs because, guess why?  They are OWNED as well.

These conflicts of interest need to be EXPOSED, by people who CAN expose them. People who are UNBIASED.  Who does this sound like?   How about the goofy lawyers who are probably sick of the easy money (yeah right) with all the frivolous lawsuits permeating this country daily.  Goofy because what moron wouldn't LOVE a case with NO BURDEN OF PROOF (yeah just try proving carnivorous species aren't carnivores).   Maybe a young one just starting out....

And all the silly politicians' families and children will continue to be humiliated and vilified for SOOOOOOOO much less......

Sorry, hadda vent. Sooo many RAW feeders posting on that vet site,  allll the info.... FACTS provided ....   Anything I type today on there will get the boot FOR SURE.  

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:28:56 AM by CarnivorousCritter »

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
  • Respect-The-Star...Violators-Will-Be-Hung
Re: This Is War
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 05:38:04 PM »
What site did you post on, that you are going to get the boot? Pawmail me, if you don't want it put up here. If its catsfur, can't help you there, I deleted bump and the kittens. Any other site, be very glad to go on there, and help. Don't know much about raw, its not for me, I just can't give the kittens little miceys, those, would turn into toys.  And Cowboy, got an "education" that we do indeed, share our mousey toys, don't need him going back to not sharing.

Not exactly sure, what it is, you want done, but very glad to help.

The thing that gets Bump, beyond mad, which ain't, a goody idea, is trying to educate pet parents, about the harm they are doing, to their pets, by feeding a grain feed.  Any mention, how ever poliet, and not calling it junk and garbage, just putting up the link, to information, gets one a bathy, on catsfur. 

That I can live with, Bump had so many bathys on catsfur, I didn't need to even wash him for a show.

But when other kitties, jump on you for it, that is thee, very last straw.  BK started it, then Cookie got nasty about it. Don't be a tellin the big Bump, he don't know what he is talking about, and when kitties start saying, Bump don't help other kitties, that my good buds on here, is war.

Always told ya, Bump always, gots one, acey up his sleeve.  He is a savin it, for the right time. Like I said, messin with Bump, ain't a goody idea.

I do have to say, we pet parents have come a long way, in gaining respect, or fear, from the pet food companies.  We can thank the Menu Foods saga 2007 for that one.

Petty foodie companies are now more willing to say there is a problem, and do recalls. And some are better about the ingredients. Altho, my favorite, is one company, who started calling it maize, mol. Maize is corn. Didn't fool us pet parents, mol.

Us petty parents, is doing a pretty good job, in keeping petty foodie companies in line. As I see it, our next obstical to tackle, is vets.

Vets push Hills Science Diet and Royal Canin, why, cause they sell it, and most people, just blindly follow what the vet tells them to feed. Upsets me to no end, they want to put urinary/crystal kitties on SD and SO.

So, as I see it, we need to start educating the vets, we need to start asking, why, do you recommend it. What is in the ingredients, that you feel, is best for the issue.

Educate them about grain free.

I know, for a fact, that SD and SO do not work, and I know why. When Prowler was put on it, and his crystals came back, I said something is not right with this picture. I did extensive research, and I no longer, go to that vet. I now have an awesome vet, who knows about grain free, and would really rather, I fed raw.

So, what do you want me to do, what can I help you with?  (((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))   :-* HeadButt Bumpurr1 canadianshadow bumpgif     

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
Re: This Is War
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 06:51:16 AM »
Hi Bump,

I think consumer fraud attorneys need to be contacted, in full force.  They are the only people who seem to be unbiased, and not on the PFI-Big pharma payroll.  Everyone else (including the mediots who rely on advertising $$$$ from the conglomerates) is OWNED.
Everyone else mainstream (outside of the confines of Internet forums like this who find vets like Dr. Pierson's info) who *could* warn more people IF they wanted to is bought and paid.  
The lawyers would skip to the bank on a case with NO burden of proof cause people can't prove a carnivore isn't a carnivore.  
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 06:53:33 AM by CarnivorousCritter »