Author Topic: Blog post about a cat-nightmare (sounds that way to me anyway)  (Read 1695 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Blog post about a cat-nightmare (sounds that way to me anyway)
« on: December 19, 2013, 12:05:17 AM »
http://www.kittyblog.net/2013/12/jack-orbax-and-excessively-dismissive.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TailsFromTheFosterKittens+%28tails+from+the+foster+kittens%29

The title of the post is "Jack, Orbax and an excessively dismissive vet..."

I just thought that if any of you knew anything about "Orbax" antibiotic, you could possibly leave a comment there to help them.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline FurMonster Mom

• Charter Member
  • Gabster
Re: Blog post about a cat-nightmare (sounds that way to me anyway)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 01:27:30 PM »
Can't leave a comment as a guest without a URL.

But it reminds me so much of the time I had to argue with a new vet about using Rimadyl for our cat (no no no!).
meow meow meow meow meow meow? -woof!
Translation: "I can has my raw food? -please!"

Offline TFKblog

• Tails from the Foster Kittens
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 04:51:49 PM »
 :)  this was actually my blog post, and I found this post via a web search for something on my site (I find it easier to search google then to try to remember where I put everything)

I want to thank you for sharing it and suggesting anyone come help me.  I do appreciate it!  Fortunately my boy is doing fine despite the vet.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 06:22:02 PM »

I want to thank you for sharing it and suggesting anyone come help me.  I do appreciate it!  Fortunately my boy is doing fine despite the vet.

You're welcome. These are the only ones I'd trust if I had a cat, and, thanks to everyone here, I now have no problems arguing with any vet on the behalf of my dogs. Unfortunately, any holistic vets don't live very close for us. So, I had to learn to argue. The group here is a great confidence builder in a lot of ways. I love everyone in PFK!
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: