This And That - Often Non Pet Related Topics > Birthday Corner

Happy Birthday, Barkly!

(1/4) > >>

Pookie:
In case the "snowpocalypse" prevents me from getting online tomorrow, I'm sending Happy Birthday wishes to Barkly a little early.  Have a pawsome day, cutie!

doggif doggif dogstir1 dogstir1 birthday4 birthday7 birthday1 birthday5 birthday6 birthday2 birthday2 birthday2 birthday2 birthday2 birthday2

DeeDee:
Thank you SO much. Luckily we've still got one really great treat left from Christmas b/c getting back to Petco just hasn't been in the cards with this crazy weather this week. Snow's been on the ground since Wednesday. An hour ago, it was STILL snowing out there, and I just looked to the same.

I keep on looking at the radar and saying, "It should be finished in about an hour." That was 4 hours ago. They're having a blast outside though. Just can't let them stay out as long as Vlad wants. He's thinking he's in his motherland Russia.

I really hope it doesn't hit you too hard up there!

Pookie:

--- Quote from: DeeDee on January 22, 2016, 10:02:44 PM ---Just can't let them stay out as long as Vlad wants. He's thinking he's in his motherland Russia.
--- End quote ---

funny2

--- Quote ---I really hope it doesn't hit you too hard up there!
--- End quote ---

That makes 2 of us!

Shadow:
Happy Birthday Barkly!!  birthday4 birthday1  hope everyone stays safe in the Snow  thumbsup1

Lola:
Happy Birthday, Barkly!!!!  :-* :-* :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version