Non Species Specific Furkid Topics > Pet Food

Go Ahead and Shoot Me. . .

(1/2) > >>

DeeDee:

Lola:
Oh my gosh!  If that wasn't so asinine, it would be funny! 

DeeDee:
"Trust Me, I'm a Vet."

BBC Two also has amazingly insightful  shsnoevil noseisgrowing BSbaloney HamsterWheel shows such as:

"Trust Me, I'm a Doctor."

Those have spawned such informational gifts online like:

"Trust Me, I'm An Artist."

"Trust Me, I'm Physiotherapist."

and Youtube gold such as:

"Trust Me, I'm An Engineer."

The world should require a warning label on anything that starts out with, "Trust Me."

DeeDee:
Trust Me, I’m a Raw Feeder | A Response to BBC Radio Scotland

--- Quote ---Warning! This blog post is a full on rant.  If you are a person who promotes a kibble diet for dogs, you will be offended by this post.

Earlier this week, the Facebook raw feeding community caught fire as the BBC Radio Scotland series, ‘Trust Me, I'm a Vet,' took on raw feeding.  Usually, these types of stories don't light me up because I'm used to the veterinarian community and Big Pet Food whining about us crazy raw feeders.  But the timing of this series is curious because Pet Fooled, a documentary written and directed by Kohl Harrington and featuring Dr. Karen Becker, is also catching fire.  Pet Fooled exposes the commercial pet food industry, showing us what's really going into pet food, something that has gone largely unchallenged until now (Source: IMDB).
I've received so many new followers – Welcome!!! – because people “just finished watching this movie about dog food” and now want to feed raw.
--- End quote ---

Continue the story at: http://keepthetailwagging.com/trust-me-im-a-raw-feeder-a-response-to-bbc-radio-scotland/

Pookie:
 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 DrLisaPiersonWorthy DrLisaPiersonWorthy DrLisaPiersonWorthy DrLisaPiersonWorthy

BTW, replace "dog" with "cat" in that blog and it's just as true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version