Author Topic: WELCOME Kally Kat!  (Read 4801 times)

Offline Kally Kat

• Yapper
  • I luvs Cats & ♥Hearts♥
Re: WELCOME Kally Kat!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2013, 08:51:11 PM »
OMCATT!! I got in yeah!  I'm in!! CatPurr thankyou1 BanWooHoo
Cats, it's tuff trying to get in here, am I supposed to log off every time?

Aw, Bumpurr & The Kittens, thank you so much for welcoming me!  heartbeatgif

Kally Kat & I (Liz) her Mommy misses you so much  :( not seeing you anymore at dat Orangie & Green place.
In fact, I saw ya'll there last night becuz, I was reading about you the Forum & all at Catster.
Oh, the Kittens are all grown up,  :( wished they would all stay little!

I have always appreciated all you have done with helping us all when it came to Nutrition!

I took Kally Kat to the Vet a litta ova 2 weeks ago, as I noticed her increased water, Peeing in & out of her litter box!
They took a urine & blood collection to see what was going on.
Oh gosh,  :( the Vet that was on duty that day called me & told me she has Kidney Disease CKD at stage one!
I said how did this happen? Is it my fault, she said, no we see this a lot in common at age 11 - to 12 years & we can slow down the progression with a low protein diet!

Now, I'm so upset & confused that the Vet gave me that Hills R/D 5oz. can Chicken.  :(   shes eating it, but I do not like those ingredients at all!!
I took back that 6lb bag of NF by Purina & got my $29.00 back after reading all those yukky stuff in it.
No way, am I ever going to let her eat that dry Purina or Hills prescription food.

I have always given Kally the utmost top premium grain free canned foodie!
Until, recently I am giving her Stella & Chewy & some Primal raw freeze dry in pouches you add warm water to rehydrate.

She ♥loves♥ them very much & her glass dinner bowl is squeaky clean! :)

Nuff said about Kally's Health, I think I need to go & ask for some help at the thread where they were talking about CKD!

Thank you so much Bumpurr the Kits & Mom, I have a most wunnaful feeling inside of me that you warmly welcomed me into this lovely group! :)

We will chat again soon, purraying I can get logged in! ;D

Luvs ya bunches,
♥Kally Kat♥ & Mommy Liz

I'm a litta Doggie, in a Big Kitty-Cat Boddie!
"Food is my passion"!

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2013, 10:07:13 PM »
I REFUSE to welcome you again.  ;) 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
  • Respect-The-Star...Violators-Will-Be-Hung
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 08:51:52 AM »
Hey Kally Kat!!   HeadButt

I just stay logged in, I had to change my name several times too, so now I just stay in.   Bumpurr1

This is an awesome place! Kitties are very friendly, knowledgeable and supportive, and best of all..... we can talky about......nutrition and the evil petty foodie companies.  :)

Helping kitties with nutrition, is what got Bump in trouble on that orangy and greeny place, he got so many baths, if he had a show, I just put up a post, and saved myself 3 hrs.

The principal told Bump, he was one bath short, of being expelled for good, so now Bump and the kittens stay out of there, saving the final bath, for a grand finale......some day. Now we justs plays in the footyball pool.  If ya likeys footyball, ya is welcome to play, we have tailgate parties and trophies, its in the what I like section.

I am so very sorry that Kally is sick. I know nothing, about CKD, other than Persians are prone to it. You might talk to some Persian people, they may be able to give you more insight. I know some from the circuit, could refer you if you are interested.

Shadow gave you some good information from Finn and Lacey, from that orangy and greeny place. I know her too, very very knowledgeable.

cat4 TexasFlag bumpgif

Offline Kally Kat

• Yapper
  • I luvs Cats & ♥Hearts♥
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2013, 09:37:44 AM »
Thank you so much for your love & support Bumpurr & The Kittens!  HeadButt

I will try the Persian thread & see what I can gather for help!

This is for Lola, I juss didn't log out, becuz I wanted to see  if I'm already logged in! Yeah I am! fireworks1

Shadow & Finn & Lacey are very nice folks & have helped me some.

Happy Labor Day to all! usasmile

Luvs ya all,
♥Kally Kat♥
I'm a litta Doggie, in a Big Kitty-Cat Boddie!
"Food is my passion"!

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
  • Respect-The-Star...Violators-Will-Be-Hung
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2013, 11:37:54 AM »
I meant, I know show Persian people, from the CFA circuit, LOL, I can give you their sites and emails, very very nice peoples, be very glady to helpy you, would have to give you their info in a paw mail, so as to keep it out of public.

Lotty of us, on here, is rejectys, from "that place", LOL, they just didn't likey us tellin the truthy, about petty foodies.  :D ;) HeadButt

And, Bump, got his very own smileys.  Bumpurr1   cat4 TexasFlag bumpgif