Author Topic: Oh boy, prepare for diarrhea  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Oh boy, prepare for diarrhea
« on: July 17, 2011, 08:45:17 AM »
I keep my FLUTD cat's c/d in a glass pyrex bowl with a tight fitting lid.  A while back a certain other cat figured out a way to pry the lid open, so I now keep that container in the oven.  I used the oven yesterday though, so of course had to take the container out.

Later I fell asleep on the couch for a while and when I got up I discovered the lid off the container and the contents greatly reduced.  The Kitten was just jumping down, so I know she partook in the illicit feast also.

With the other girl, not so bad.  But The Kitten has food intolerances, such as grains, especially corn, and chicken, both of which are in this food.

Today is dump and scrub day for the cats' bathroom, but I am going to hold off until I see the results of her feasting in the week old litter boxes. I've been really struggling with The Kitten's diet, and think I am making headway, but now this is going to be a major set back for who knows how long.  ARRGGHH!

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Oh boy, prepare for diarrhea
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 02:33:40 PM »
Well...gooooood luck!   flamingturd  <---- That is the best I could come up with.  ;)
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 10:06:51 PM »
LOL Lola!  Well so far so good.  She had a little bit of diarrhea but nothing like what I expected.  I guess she didn't get much of it, after all.  Whew.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 12:16:24 PM »
LOL Lola!  Well so far so good.  She had a little bit of diarrhea but nothing like what I expected.  I guess she didn't get much of it, after all.  Whew.

thumbsup1 thumbsup1
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: