Author Topic: Entirelypets.com Labor Day sale...  (Read 1232 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Entirelypets.com Labor Day sale...
« on: August 30, 2013, 03:52:27 PM »
www.entirelypets.com is having a 15% off sale right now--it's always free shipping if you order $85, but even if you don't have that much to order, they've got flat-rate shipping for $4.95.

Promo code for this weekend:  LABORDAY15
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:59:07 PM by Lola, Reason: fixed link. :) »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Entirelypets.com Labor Day sale...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 04:00:11 PM »
Just an FYI:
*Pet food is not eligible for our free shipping promotion.  :(
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 04:33:57 PM »
Good to know. I've never looked at their food. It's always medicines, supplements, flea treatment--those things that I'm buying.

One thing that bugs (no pun intended) me about switching to Activyl for their flea/tick treatment is that I can't buy it anywhere but at the vet's office. We decided that anything that wasn't actually activated unless fleas get on it was a safer option for both them and us though, so we switched. Entirely pets always had a big price savings every spring--it saved us a LOT on it.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 08:16:27 AM »
I use entirely pets for Proviable DC and Cosequin (and Denosyl, when I was using it).  I've been shopping with them for years.

I've only twice had a problem with them and both involved an alternative shipping method they used.  Rather than sending priority mail for some reason they used a system called Global Post.  Both times they used this method the order took weeks to get to me and the package was in very bad shape.  I complained both times. Both instances were about 2 years ago.

I looked for other stores, but entirely pets still came out on top for price and availability for my needs, so I gave them another try.

The last two orders came quickly, and the packaging was fine.

Tags: