Author Topic: BANGOR, MICHIGAN: Homemade device explodes outside middle school  (Read 879 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
So, would someone please tell me again how that "gun control stops all the violence" thing works again? Oh, yeah . . . it doesn't.

Small doesn't mean it's not dangerous if a kid is right beside it. Even XXXXXX & XXXX in a bottle is dangerous.

http://www.wwmt.com/shared/news/features/top-stories/stories/wwmt_breaking-news-homemade-device-explodes-outside-middle-school-9387.shtml#at_pco=cfd-1.0
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:14:39 PM by Lola, Reason: In a paranoid state of mind... removed "concoction" info »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: BANGOR, MICHIGAN: Homemade device explodes outside middle school
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 12:44:41 PM »
Today at 12:14:39 PM by Lola, Reason: In a paranoid state of mind... removed "concoction" info

thumbsup1

I didn't think about that since so many kids do it now and have youtubes of it all over the place. Oldest granddaughter heard about it at school, and I did it one day for her after reading a teacher's safety notes on it.

Yeah, we like doing things like making "elephant toothpaste" etc., just to see it for ourselves. Having a non-Newtonian fluid pool is the one thing we want to do that we know we'll never be able to do.

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: BANGOR, MICHIGAN: Homemade device explodes outside middle school
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 02:02:05 PM »
Glad you understood my edit.  I realize the odds are slim to none that it would be seen here, or used by anyone that would see it.  And I know alllllll the info is out there anyway, but... 

:-*
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: