Author Topic: The on-going ever-evolving process of feeding Mazy cat  (Read 16750 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: The on-going ever-evolving process of feeding Mazy cat
« Reply #255 on: October 05, 2017, 05:09:58 AM »
Something new this morning.  We went down to the litter boxes as usual. I saw she had already peed.  I knew Mazy cat was due for a poop so after asking her "Do you want a ride?" I lifted her up into the litter box she likes to poop in.  Instead of pooping she puked up two sizable wads of fur!  Mazy never brings up fur without food.  I always do wish, if she has to bring it up, it would come up before the meal!  This time, for the first time ever, it did.  I scooped it out and praised her to the skies.  She hopped out of the box. 

But wait....what about your poop Mazy cat?  She turned to look at me when I said that so I picked her up and put her back in the box she likes to poop in.  This time she obliged with a poop.

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: The on-going ever-evolving process of feeding Mazy cat
« Reply #256 on: October 09, 2017, 05:14:23 PM »
Aside from that litter aberration reported above Mazy cat is continuing with her current patter.  She goes 6 or 7 or sometimes 10 days without vomiting.  Then she vomits a meal. 

Often, lately, those vomits do contain wads of fur.  She didn't used to bring any fur up. But it is coming up now.  No staggering.  Then she skips a day, then she vomits again, again with fur.  Then she goes on for another 6, 7 or 10 days.

Tags:

'Hare