Author Topic: Dogs Can Be Autistic, Too  (Read 945 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Dogs Can Be Autistic, Too
« on: October 01, 2016, 03:12:31 PM »
You know those couple of un-fixable cats on My Cat From Hell? I wonder if this is their problem too.

A little research revealed that there is a form of epilepsy in dogs which involves spinning.  Called ‘complex partial seizure’, it can be difficult to recognise but includes lip snapping, snapping the air, aggression, spinning, and obsessive behaviour.  Georgie also fixates on flies, bird song, and light reflections, and sometimes he will obsessively lick the carpet for hours (unless we give him a homoeopathic remedy which stops this).

How do you walk a dog who won’t allow you to touch him?  How do you get a lead on and off if he attacks you or himself if you try?  How do you ensure that he’s in good health?  How do you inspect his teeth or his ears?  How do you groom him?  How do you get the grass burrs and knots out of his coat?  What do you do if he growls at you every time you look at him?

I telephoned a long-time friend who is a gifted medical intuitive.  “He’s vaccine damaged,” was her immediate response.  “He won’t let you touch him because it’s as though he hallucinates when hands go near him.  It’s like epilepsy.”  She suggested a number of homoeopathic remedies for us to try – all for the unwanted effects of vaccines.

More at: https://caninehealthconcern.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/dogs-can-be-autistic-too/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: Dogs Can Be Autistic, Too
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 08:31:38 PM »
Anything's possible.  Interesting article -- thanks for sharing!
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Tags: