Author Topic: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Calves and MORE!  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Calves and MORE!
« on: March 28, 2017, 03:14:24 PM »
The owner of the following Instagram account might be familiar to some of our members.  :)
I mean this with TOTAL respect... I had no idea calves could be so interesting AND cute!  The presentation of info and the pictures ...primo! 

Check it out.  You do not have to have an Instagram account.  https://www.instagram.com/erica.d.429/

(Picture stolen from erica.d.429)

Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Calves and MORE!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 03:44:41 PM »
Calves are some of the most adorable things every. Especially if you have to bottle-feed them. They turn into big pets--even though we've never been allowed to turn one into a pet.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 06:22:12 PM »
I was looking at her Instagram account again recently.  I always thought Erica was incredible, but she is ...lack of better words... a truly awesome young lady! 
She went to school to be a vet tech for small animals, but couldn't resist the calling to care for calves.  She made a wise decision.... she IS where she belongs. 

On a fun note....
Check out this picture: 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 06:24:22 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 07:04:28 PM »
Calves are especially adorable. The way they'll come up and start sucking on your fingers is just so cute. She's got some gorgeous photos!
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: