Author Topic: Place I Saw Another BRT Owner Recommending. . .  (Read 1762 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Place I Saw Another BRT Owner Recommending. . .
« on: November 16, 2017, 07:57:28 PM »
Red Angel Raw

Something about it seems like a co-op to me since it's talking about Arizona and Las Vegas Monthly Orders. But here it is anyway. The post where I saw it:

I feed raw as well. Pork is my main meat. I have one BRT that is fed a low purine raw diet, one who doesn't do well with poultry, and GWP that can eat anything and will! Variety of meat includes tripe, swaii, sardines, beef grind (80/10/10 blend of meat/organ/bone), turkey grind, turkey drums, beef organ mix, chicken thighs, quarters and drums, elk, wild game, eggs. Supplements: probiotics, enzymes, vinegar, minerals, vitamins, coconut oil. Rabbit and lamb are pretty costly, so I don't get that. I get my grinds from www.Redangelraw.com who also supplies treats made from restaurant grade meat, no preservatives. RAR also provides the ability for us to purchase cases of raw meat (same meat that goes to the restaurants and grocery stores, no chemicals). Boneless sirloin pork was $1.85 #. This month I got just over 100# of pork.

https://sites.google.com/site/redangelraw/

There's also info about shipping there:

https://sites.google.com/site/redangelraw/home/ground-food
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Place I Saw Another BRT Owner Recommending. . .
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 07:20:26 AM »
That name sounds familiar.  I THINK we may have discussed it ... at some point.  ??
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Place I Saw Another BRT Owner Recommending. . .
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 11:08:07 AM »
I just looked it up in the 2016 Nationals that were held in Tucson, and yes, it's the same place they were having orders brought in from. I just realized that after doing a search now that you've reminded me:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1273098776049328/search/?query=raw

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: