Author Topic: Police Raid, Confiscate Animals From Bellevue PetSmart  (Read 1064 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Police Raid, Confiscate Animals From Bellevue PetSmart
« on: March 29, 2018, 06:10:01 PM »
This is in Nashville, Tennessee. PETA says they stole the animals because of not getting requested veterinary care. As always, remember that PETA is full of liars, but this is concerning if true. At first, I thought about their in-store veterinary services, but then after searching it, it seems that this Petsmart doesn't have more than grooming and training services there.

Nashville TN
8163 Sawyer Brown Rd Bldg A8
NASHVILLE, TN 37221
(615) 810-9016

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - An investigation has gotten underway after a search warrant was executed at a Bellevue area PetSmart store.

The location was raided after the Metro Health Department and Metro Animal Care and Control received information, photos and video detailing an alleged “lack of care” for animals at the store.

Continued at: https://www.newschannel5.com/news/police-raid-confiscate-animals-from-bellevue-petsmart
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
UPDATE: Re: Police Raid, Confiscate Animals From Bellevue PetSmart
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 06:32:17 PM »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Police Raid, Confiscate Animals From Bellevue PetSmart
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 07:05:50 PM »
Not a Peta fan generally spaking, but if I had to chose one or the other, PetsMart vs Peta, I'd have to put Peta above Petsmart. I hate that company.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Police Raid, Confiscate Animals From Bellevue PetSmart
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 07:37:20 PM »
Not a Peta fan generally spaking, but if I had to chose one or the other, PetsMart vs Peta, I'd have to put Peta above Petsmart. I hate that company.

I really couldn't believe they're suing when they, along with Petco, have killed so many pets at so many of their stores.

Tags: