Author Topic: MeowBox Giveaway  (Read 1488 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
MeowBox Giveaway
« on: April 16, 2014, 02:20:31 PM »
Meowbox is a monthly subscription for your cats. Sparkle is giving one away.

http://www.sparklecat.com/diary/meowbox-mania-and-giveaway

I thought those Catnip Markers were pretty slick.

Since there are things in here like Catnip markers & cat toys, I didn't know where to put this, Lola.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: MeowBox Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 09:23:14 AM »
I know someone that receives a monthly Bark Box.  I think she pays 19.99 a month.  They sound similar.
Not to be a party pooper, but there aren't too many OTC snacks/food I would buy for my cat or dog.
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 11:10:12 AM »
I'm not sure about giving cats very many treats. If you're not supposed to give dry food, why does anyone give dry treats? Rescues like all those toys though to show how fun a cat is to try to get them adopted. That's why I filled out most of the rafflecopter.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 02:52:01 PM »
The toys look fun.  ANYTHING that hangs off a door, or door frame, is always a big hit here. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline AnnStaub

• Chatter Bug
    • Pawsitively Pets
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 03:38:48 PM »
Love seeing these boxes for cats. There are so many dog box subscription services now, it's just unreal. The only other cat box I know of is PetBox. I get one once a month for my dog because they have both.

Tags: