Author Topic: In this tech world. . .  (Read 1094 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
In this tech world. . .
« on: October 16, 2013, 10:32:59 AM »
I see this as just another device to make people think they don't have to be responsible for anything. In fact, I can actually see SOME people getting a pet just to have that silly automated dog-house. You know, the way they have to upgrade everything the second something new comes out?

I can hear a lot of people now, "Oh I don't have to go home yet. I can just feed him from here and never pay attention to him today!"

Global Exclusive Patent Smart Doghouse T-Pai, Open a New Era for Human and Pet Communication

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-exclusive-patent-smart-doghouse-t-pai-open-a-new-era-for-human-and-pet-communication-227540981.html

There is a built-in automatic feeding system. Dog owners can pre-set feeding times and the amount of food, or remotely control them through mobile devices like Smartphone or Tablet. When the system detects that the drinking water is running low, it will refill automatically. T-Pai has food storage capacity of up to one week, leaving dog owners carefree while they are away from home. The health management system will record the eating habits, growth data and conduct health analysis of their dog, providing reports and suggestion to ensure dogs' owners are aware of the health status of their dogs.
The smart toilet system in the doghouse releases a liquid scent that after smelling and attracts dog to go to toilet. When the system detects excrement, it will flush and sterilize automatically.  In the unlikely event of a leak or blockage in the toilet system, a warning will be given off to protect the home for hygiene purpose.

Today's world seems SO ridiculous to me!

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: In this tech world. . .
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 03:09:38 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: In this tech world. . .
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 05:23:44 PM »
That is WILD!

T-Pai is installed with Pet Station, which has touch games, learning programs, music videos, and remote chat functions, so that dogs can have company and learn while the owner is away.

I would like to see the inside. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: