Author Topic: Kind of weird new show...  (Read 1159 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Kind of weird new show...
« on: May 04, 2013, 09:42:35 PM »
It's called Twisted & Listed

So far I've seen:

1. A house with nudists that open the door to everyone--naked.

2. A haunted Victorian from--I think they said--1901

3. And now an original farmhouse of the area built in 1908--they're moving somewhere new to have an easier lifestyle, BUT. . .the house comes with a herd of 18 Alpacas, and whoever buys it has to take them to care for them. Yeah, get a contract for THAT if someone doesn't want all the work!!!

Some of the stuff on this show just has me saying, "WTH?"

http://press.discovery.com/us/tlc/press-releases/2013/tlc-shakes-saturdays-new-property-block-2401-2401/

TWISTED AND LISTED Premieres May 4 at 10/9c on TLC

In the Seattle real estate market, there's only one person willing to list ANYTHING - Theresa Michaels. She dominates the market because she tackles problem properties that no other realtor will touch. She loves the challenge of the quirky, the outrageous, and downright disastrous and in the end, she always finds inventive ways to get an offer.  If it's twisted...she'll list it!

Well at least it's not Honey Boo Boo. I hate summer TV!
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: