Author Topic: The joke is on me!  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
The joke is on me!
« on: September 19, 2016, 06:47:59 PM »
On Saturday I had such a nice time with my friend J.  We went to an orchard for apple picking (lovely country drive) then into the nearby village for the farmer's market, lunch at a tiny diner (three tables, and three seats at a counter) and to poke around the old fashioned "General Store".

We love that General Store! This time I found myself unable to resist some soft plush blankets they had on sale.  I use these kind of soft blankets to make cat beds and cat pillows, and I fell in love with the coral colored one.  I sifted through the pile trying to find one I liked for the contrasting color and finally found a greenish color with a bluegray undertone to it.  I loved the combination and bought them, joking to my friend that I may decide I like them too much to cut them up, I may just drape them over the couch together.

I left them in the trunk though.  yesterday afternoon I remembered them and went out to get them.

I brought them in and started admiring them all over again, I really really like the color combination.

Then I happened to notice what I was wearing.  Check it out HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: The joke is on me!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 09:44:04 PM »
 funny2  I see a pattern here!

I must confess, I was waiting for the "joke" to be that that cats decided to make them "theirs."   :)

BTW, the colors are very pretty!
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: The joke is on me!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 04:29:35 PM »
 :D
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: