Author Topic: 3-year Rabies update. . .  (Read 1344 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
3-year Rabies update. . .
« on: June 13, 2015, 03:08:27 PM »
Everyone needs to check at their Tractor Supply if they have one.

The one we have here now lists 3-year Rabies vaccinations with the yearly license tag being $6 (it's required here.)

They also list titer-testing, but a phone-call beforehand is required. I'll be asking about the price of that too.

They've got a LOT of available well-dog/cat-non-emergency items listed, and I know a lot of you cat people will be interested in the titer testing IF it's cheaper than your vet. (It's about $199 at my vet.)

http://www.tractorsupply.com/content_landing-page_pet-vet-clinic is their site that you can look for a local place at.

Y'all know I'm not much for McVets and this pretty much falls into that category, BUT. . .sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. Tractor Supply is 15 minutes from me as opposed to 41 minutes from me for the 3-year Rabies.

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: