Author Topic: Re: CONTEST: Bumper Sticker Suggestions  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: CONTEST: Bumper Sticker Suggestions
« on: July 22, 2011, 10:35:32 AM »
Here are the submissions so far:
1. Just say NO to kibble crack
2. P.A.K. (Pawrents Against Kibble)
3. See Fluffy.  See Fluffy eat kibble.  See Fluffy get sick.  To find out why, visit (insert website here). Save Fluffy -- feed canned food!
4. "catinfo.org"
5. "catnutrition.org"
6. "Feline nutrition awareness" catinfo.org
7. TRY chewing Kibble with THESE! (with picture?)
8.  Just Say NO to kitty crack.  (That is the way I first heard it.)  Although, now that I think about it...it could be TOTALLY misunderstood.  lol
9. (kitty pic) Carnivores (puppy pic)
            Crave NOT Corn

10. Horses eat Oats, Rabbits eat Carrots, Carnivores eat MEAT

11.  Feeding kibble may be cheap and convenient, but giving insulin to a diabetic cat isn't.  Prevent feline diabetes:  feed canned!  (insert website here)

12.  How to cure a cat with diabetes:  Step 1:  remove the kibble.  Visit www.diabeticcatcare.com for the rest.

P.S.  For all of my entries, when I have (insert website here) I'm thinking of http://www.catinfo.org or similar sites, I just would want to confirm with Dr. Pierson (or whoever) that they'd be okay with having their url on a bumper sticker.
Lola's comment...(I assumed you meant a GOOD website and also assumed you would get approval.  :) )

13.  If your cat is having health problems, please visit www.catinfo.org for information that could help.

Comment by Lola- Dr. Pierson should sell shirts with her website name...she could easily make some extra cash.  :)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:16:13 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: