Author Topic: I and love and you - Yup, that's the name  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
I and love and you - Yup, that's the name
« on: September 08, 2013, 06:15:43 PM »
Pate Canned Cat Food

It's time to score some serious "cat love" points with "I and love and you" Pate Cat Food. Made with quality meat and real fruits + vegetables, "I and love and you" grain free, protein-packed pate cat food will make your cat unconditionally love and adore you. Or, at the very least…stop giving you looks of disdain.
Your cat loves to eat delicious, protein packed meat. So stop holding out and give her what she want's thanks to "I and love and you" Pate Cat Food. High quality, real meat is always the first ingredient in these smooth pates, giving them the high protein and unbelievable flavor and texture that's irresistible to cats. Along with all the USA sourced meat is a delicious, beneficial blend of real fruits and veggies, including carrots, spinach and cranberries. These whole foods include the quality, effective vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your cat needs. Plus, cranberries have the added power to help maintain your cat's healthy urinary tract.
"I and love and you" Pate Cat Food also includes:
Flaxseeds - a rich source of essential fatty acids, including omega 3's and 6's, which give your cat a healthy, shiny skin & coat
Taurine - an amino acid that's essential for maintaining proper heart health
Vitamins and minerals - including vitamins E, A and B12
Sweet Potatoes - a true superfood that's low glycemic and high in vitamins like beta carotene
And the great thing about "I and love and you" Pate is that there are just as many health benefits in what it doesn't have as there are in what it does. Every recipe is grain free and gluten free. Grains can be terrible for your cat's allergies and gastrointestinal tract, not to mention how awful refined grains can be for their blood sugar. Plus, these pates contain no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
These quality pates have everything your cat needs in her diet, and nothing she doesn't!
Made with the highest quality USA sourced meats
Filled with real fruits and veggies
Protein rich
Complete and balanced for all life stages
No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
Made safely in the USA at family owned facilities, not mega-corporation food manufacturers
Discover the difference a quality diet will make by getting your cat "I and love and you" Pate Cat Food.
Available in 4 delicious flavors: Whascally Wabbit, Chicken Lickin' Good, Wholly Cow!, and Oh My Cod!.

Like that the meats are USA sourced.
Like grain and gluten free.
MiddleChild will LOVE the names.  ;)
Filled with fruits and veggies...  ::)

Whascally Wabbit
Ingredients - Rabbit, turkey liver, turkey broth, natural flavor, carrots, guar gum, suncured alfalfa meal, spinach, choline chloride, potassium chloride, carrageenan, taurine, salt, cranberries, magnesium, dicalcium phosphate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, calcium carbonate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, riboflabin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D2 supplement, folic acid
"I and love and you" Whascally Wabbit recipe for cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AAFCO )Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages
Calorie Content calculated (ME) - 1016 kcal/kg 86.3 kcal/can
Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (min) 12.5%
Crude Fat (min) 5.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.75%
Moisture (max) 78.0%
Ash (max) 4.0%
Magnesium Oxide (max) 0.028%
Taurine (min) 0.02%

Doesn't look like they left out any of the clays, gums, etc.  *sigh*
http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/I-and-love-and-you-Pate-Canned-Cat-Food/998020.aspx
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:24:21 PM by Lola, Reason: Added link »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: I and love and you - Yup, that's the name
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 06:36:33 PM »
Spinach, carrageenan, fruits and veggies...what a load of junk.

And flaxseed?  Sure it provides omega 3 n 6...to HUMANS.  Cats do not have the enzymes to convert flaxseed to useful omega 3 or 6.

High ash.  And notice that it only specifies that the MEAT comes from the USA.  What about the rest of it?

Do you have a link?

(edit)I found it in the Only Natural store.  Is it a store brand exclusive to Only Natural? I sure hope that .02 % taurine is a typo.  Odd that the same typo appears in this food and in the FirstMate food listing.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: I and love and you - Yup, that's the name
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 07:24:37 PM »
Sorry.  I got so wound up... forgot the link.
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: