Author Topic: Alnutrin  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Alnutrin
« on: September 29, 2016, 03:58:10 PM »
I know I have mentioned Alnutrin a bazillion times on this forum, but it isn't listed is this area and it doesn't come up in a search.   :-\  Soooo, I'm posting the info.

For the most part, Alnutrin is the brand I use the most for raw cat and dog food.  I buy it directly from the company and from www.Hare-Today.com, when I place a meat order. 

Alnutrin Supplements are powdered mixtures of vitamins and minerals designed to help you with an easy preparation of a homemade cat food. We devoted a lot of time to research and development. Our goal was to make our products safe, palatable and without questionable or unnecessary ingredients. Each batch is tested to ensure the right concentration ranges of ingredients and rule out contamination with e-coli and salmonella or yeast and mold.

http://knowwhatyoufeed.com/alnutrin_supplements.html
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 04:01:38 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Alnutrin
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 04:39:44 PM »
I use their egg shell calcium and their taurine.

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 09:10:35 AM »
I've been thinking about things like Alnutrin and TC Feline and EZcomplete.  While Alnutrin does offer some supplements their meat completer, and the other two are not supplements.  They are meat completers. Essential when feeding a plain meat diet.

I can see why you'd want them coming up in searches in this section though.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 01:01:25 PM »
I add Alnutrin (the products for meat and bones) to the meat, bone, and organs that I buy from Hare-Today.  I mix up is 80% meat, 10% bone, and 10% organ (5% being a secreting organ). 
I add the Alnutrin (for meat without bones) to the meat I buy and grind myself

Half the world states that cats and dogs need the added vitamins and minerals... the other half says not if one is feeding 80/10/10.  Sooooo, I don't add anything to the ground mixture that I buy from (for example) Raw Feeding Miami.  The product I buy from them is 80/10/5/5. 

And THAT is why there are always at least 3 sources in our feeding rotation!   Silly7
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: alnutrin