Author Topic: Probably no one but CatDaddy. . .  (Read 5529 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Probably no one but CatDaddy. . .
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 09:17:20 PM »
Download links aren't in the description? Hmm... Gonna have to change that. they're both on my drive too or so I thought :/ gonna have to fix that too lolol

LOL. I didn't expand the description until you said something. I just hit "play"
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2018, 09:44:31 PM »
Well by all means if you want to, feel free to download them.. I'll get them on my drive too, the mp3 files have the track listing embedded in them so they'll show up on your phone or iPod, possibly the iPhone too but Idk, haven't had one in 6 years lol. I could upload them from my phone but for some reason I can't copy the share links. My phone is stupid :P
Brandon

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2018, 09:45:56 PM »
LOL. While everyone else here is saying, "WTH?"   

Pretty much!  I swear it's like you two are talking in some sort of code.

I'll stick with my country music, and occasional classic rock, thank you very much.   shadowmusic guitarrock rockband
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2018, 09:48:19 PM »
Hey I like classic rock too. Country is hit or miss tho lol
Brandon

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2018, 09:59:33 PM »
Well by all means if you want to, feel free to download them.. I'll get them on my drive too, the mp3 files have the track listing embedded in them so they'll show up on your phone or iPod, possibly the iPhone too but Idk, haven't had one in 6 years lol. I could upload them from my phone but for some reason I can't copy the share links. My phone is stupid :P

I have an Android and I have a drive too--Click on the 3 dots beside each file. It's there. But I move everything I want to hear in the car to a USB, and hook it up that way in the Sync 3. I COULD do it through my phone, but there's that little problem of having to hook my phone up to the system. Ain't happening because my mom doesn't understand that I'm not answering when I decline calls. I can't handle the constant ringing with her calling over and over, and I can't answer it when I'm driving.

I'll stick with my country music, and occasional classic rock, thank you very much.   shadowmusic guitarrock rockband

Hey I like classic rock too. Country is hit or miss tho lol

I like EVERYTHING just about except the gangsta-Rap, and especially vocal bluegrass. Country, I'd rather do without it, but I can live with it. Some jazz gets on my nerves. Seriously. It causes some kind of weird feeling inside me that makes me nervous as all get out.

Instrumental Bluegrass is okay, but the second they open their mouths, I'm outta there as soon as I can find a way to sneak out without hurting anyone's feelings, but my emergency earplugs have already found my ears.

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2018, 08:59:16 AM »
I have an Android and I have a drive too--Click on the 3 dots beside each file. It's there.

Yeah, should be. I click copy link, nothing happens. It says it copies the link but when I open the clipboard or try to paste it, there's nothing. My phone hates me lol. Screen has been broken for two years, the display flashes if you turn the brightness to the lowest setting... Still on Android 4.4.2 on a Galaxy S5 Active.
Brandon

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2018, 10:46:12 AM »
when I open the clipboard or try to paste it, there's nothing.

Type in a space and then hold your finger down in the area you want to paste it for the PASTE to come up. Try that. I have to do that in messages to people. Dunno why I have to add that space, but I do. Not sure if it will work with a broken screen, but it might. Mine says Android 7.0 in the system info. I've got a Droid Turbo 2 for the shatterproof (most cases) screen.

Offline AK49BWL

• PF's Cat Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Gabster
  • The Cat Guy
    • My website
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2018, 10:49:00 AM »
Nah, it's a bug in Drive with my Android version.. looked it up lol. Not likely to be fixed because the old OS's aren't supported anymore. Oh well, I'll deal. That's what I have a computer for anyway. And my screen may be broken but I swear it still works better than some newer phones I've messed with...
Brandon

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2018, 11:04:28 AM »
And my screen may be broken but I swear it still works better than some newer phones I've messed with...

I didn't have a lot of choices for less tech when we got ours a couple of years (next month) ago. I just knew I was liable to break it if I didn't get the new shatterproof model that was out. Yep. I've dropped it 3 times on concrete.

Tags: